ArmaSport Turf Underlayment: Performance that’s Engineered for Success.
Armacell’s ArmaSport® turf underlayment shock pad is a proven turf pad for exceptional sports field performance and consistent playing conditions. Unlike fields that depend on infill material, ArmaSport installations provide protection across 100% of the field – no loss or migration of the cushioning material.
ArmaSport shock pad provides smooth, flat coverage under synthetic turf field installations. Used with or without infill material, ArmaSport installations provide continuous protection, but with no direct contact with the players. This means athletic directors can count on the same amount of shock pad anywhere on the field—all the time—ensuring a safer playing environment for the team.
Athletic programs trust the expertise Armacell brings to athletic directors, facilities managers, or turf professionals responsible for installing and maintaining premier synthetic turf fields.
Safer and More Durable
- Provides consistent shock attenuation across the entire playing surface
- 100% protection, 100% of the time
- Unlike infill, no loss or migration of the cushioning material
- Tested to FIFA 2 Star test methods
- Tested to ASTM F355 test methods
Innovative Drainage Options
- Perforation / hole punch for water drainage available
- Ridge pattern available with all turf underlayment foams for enhanced drainage
- An Armacell PVC/NBR elastomeric pad system adds durability and longevity to a field
- Armacell turf underlayment materials are low phthalate products and meet the phthalate
- threshold requirements (<0.1%) of the CPSIA / CPSC Improvement Act of 2008 public law
- Does not contain lead, cadmium, mercury or formaldehyde, and meets the global REACH and
- RoHS requirements covering prohibited substances
- Manufactured with antimicrobial protection against fungi, mold and bacteria
Variety of Options
- Closed cell rubber foams in a variety of densities and firmness to meet strictest specifications
- Currently used in turf underlayment / field padding applications worldwide
- Width: 50” & 60” depending on the product
- Thickness: Typical application thicknesses: 3/8” (9.5 mm) or 5/8” (15 mm)
- Length: Multiple lengths available
Applications: (Suitable for use under any synthetic turf field)
- Field Hockey
- Scrimmage field
- Indoor practice fields
- Multi-purpose/Multi-use fields
- Portable fields
- Warm-up areas